- 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2017
- SSC CHSL 16th Jan Asked Questions
- 16/01/2017 SSC CHSL Asked Questions in GK
- 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions with Answers
- 16th Jan SSC CHSL 2nd Shift Asked Questions
- SSC CHSL 3rd Shift 16th Jan Asked Questions
- SSC CHSL 16th Jan Asked Questions – Aptitude
- SSC CHSL Morning 16th Jan Asked Questions – English
- 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions – General Awareness
- SSC CHSL 16th Jan Afternoon Asked Questions – Reasoning
- SSC CHSL 16th Jan Evening Asked Questions – GK
16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2017 are updated here. Staff Selection Commission Tier 1 Exam Question Papers are here. Check SSC CHSL 16th Jan Asked Questions. Download free of cost 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions with Answers. Get SSC CHSL Asked Questions in GK, Aptitude, Reasoning and English.
16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently conducted the SSC CHSL Exam on 16th Jan 2017 at various pre-located centers. A huge number of candidates have been appeared for the SSC CHSL Exam as per scheduled dates. Now the applicants who are going to appear for the next exam on upcoming days are searching for 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions with Answers. Through this SSC CHSL 16th Jan Tier 1 Exam Question Paper applicants can alyze the 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions. Applicant can estimate the level of difficulty asked in SSC CHSL Exam. So, check below the SSC CHSL 16th Jan Tier 1 Exam Question Papers here.
SSC CHSL 16th Jan Asked Questions
Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: CHSL Jobs
Exam Date: 7/01/2017 to 8/02/2017
Tier 2 Exam Date: 9/04/2017
Type of Job: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Category: Asked Questions
Website Link: www.ssc.nic.in
16/01/2017 SSC CHSL Asked Questions in GK
SSC Commission has firstly invited the applicants to fill 5134 Vacancies of LDC and DEO Posts. Now the applicants are looking for the 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions. A enormous number of applicant have applied online for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 notification before the last dates. SSC Commission has now conducted the SSC CHSL Exam on 7th January 2017 for the applied aspirants. About 65 lakhs of candidates has attended the exam. Here we are providing the 16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions with Answers. Read the below given SSC CHSL 16th Jan Asked Questions to get idea about the questions asked in exam and now the level of difficulty.
16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions with Answers
16th Jan SSC CHSL Shift 1 Asked Questions
1. Who wrote Train To Pakistan book?
Ans. khushwant singh
2. Which of the following districts is on the international border of India?
3. Person who was awarded bharat ratna on his 100 birthday?
Ans. Keshav Karve
4. Who was awarded the Bharat Ratna on his 100th birthday?
Ans. Dr. Dhondo Keshav Karve
5. Benzene discovered by?
6. When was the national anthem sung for the very first time?
Ans. 27 December 1911
7. Chlorophyll occurs in which part of the plant?
8. Who won the national snooker championship for 2016?
Ans. Aditya Mehta
9. Jahangir’s Year of birth?
10. In which year was Jahangir born?
11. The deposits of the ancient Tethys Sea were folded to form?
12. mahatma Gandhi’s Year of birth?
13. The largest irrigation canal in India is called?
14. Largest ut in india?
Ans. The Andaman Nicobar
15. Who invented logarithms?
Ans. John Napier
16. Vehicles exhaust which poisonous gas?
17. 4 bits equal to? 1 Nibble
18. Arthashastra written By? Chanakya
19. A person how many time can become PM of country? No limit
20. Barograph made by? woods and Brass
21. Dwarf planet in solar system? Pluto
22. Arya samaj Founder? Raja Ram Mohan
23. Full form of GDP? Gross Domestic Product
24. Bhavani dam is located in which state? Tamil Nadu
25. Allora caves in which state? Maharashtra
16th Jan SSC CHSL 2nd Shift Asked Questions
1. First individual medal for India in Olympic?
Ans. Vijender Singh
2. Ryder cup associated with?
3. Kaziranga National park is famous for?
4. The man who know infinity movie director?
Ans. Matthew Brown
5. Lal Bahadur Shastri born in?
Ans. Mughalsarai (October 2, 1901)
6. Which one is not inner planet?
7. Pushkar fair in which city?
8. First individual medal for India in Olympic?
Ans. Khashaba Dadasaheb Jadhav
9. Chairman of Rajya sabha?
Ans. Md. Hamid Ansari
10. Taxe which cannot be transferred?
SSC CHSL 3rd Shift 16th Jan Asked Questions
1. Arya samaj Founder
Ans. Raja Ram Mohan
2. Who built Gate Way of India?
3. Arthshathra written By ?
4. Dwarf planet in solar system?
5. Allora caves in which state?
6. Barograph made by?
Ans. woods and Brass
7. A person how many time can become PM of country ?
Ans. No limit
8. In which year was Jahangir born?
9. 4 bits equal to?
Ans. 1 Nibble
10. 2016 Nobel in Economics was given for?
Ans. Contract Theory
SSC CHSL 16th Jan Asked Questions – Aptitude
- If a : b = c : d = e : f = 1 : 2, then (pa + qc + re) : (pb + qd + rf) is equal to?
- What number should be subtracted from both terms of the ratio 15: 19 in order to make it 3: 4?
- If p : q = r : s = t : u = 2 : 3, then (mp + nr + ot) : (mq + ns + ou) is equal to?
SSC CHSL Morning 16th Jan Asked Questions – English
16th Jan SSC CHSL Asked Questions – General Awareness
SSC CHSL 16th Jan Afternoon Asked Questions – Reasoning
- Arrange the following words according to dictionary arrangement.
(a) Epitaxy (b) Episode (c) Epigene (d) Epitome (e) Epilogue
- Find the odd one out from the given alterna lives.
(a) Mizoram (b) Sikkim (c) Kohima (d) Manipur.
- Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following?
(a) Book (b) Pulp (c) Timber (d) Jungle (e) Paper