CAT 2017 Syllabus – Syllabus of CAT 2017 are available free of cost. CAT 2017 Exam will be held by IIM, Bangalore on December 4th 2016. The CAT Syllabus 2017 and other details are further below provided. The CAT 2017 notification will be issued on 31st July 2016 and as per that candidate can start their preparation using Syllabus for CAT 2017 along with test pattern. Based on last year CAT Syllabus and topic wise we are providing, so applicant can get idea of CAT 2017 Syllabus along with subject wise and have a look over CAT Syllabus for 2017.
CAT 2017 Syllabus – Important Factors
- The Quantitative Aptitude section includes of fundamental mathematics of 9th and 10th class level of questions are asked in CAT Exam. The upcoming problems will be from topics of Sets, Number Systems, Permutation & Combination, Equations, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, etc. Mainly question are based on application of mathematics.
- The Verbal Ability section includes of question on English reading and comprehension. This test are comprises to know the knowledge of candidates in Verbal Logic questions test by arranging the sentence to paragraphs, recognising the statements and using correct English.
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation section includes questions asked in the form of given data with certain information. The data containing might be in form of charts, table, graphs and paragraph.The test are conducted to know the candidates level in Data Interpretation and ability of solving the problems correctly. Whereas Logical Reasoning checks the candidate logically thinking power and calculation problems and evaluating problems and deriving out solutions.
Important Links –
- CAT 2017 Application Procedure – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Exam Pattern – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Admit Card – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Exam Date – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Result – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Merit List – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Cutoff Score – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Application Form – Check Here
- CAT 2017 Preparation Tips – Check Here
Different Sections of CAT
||Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
CAT 2017 Test Pattern Features
|Questions on 3 Sections
Total Number of Questions
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning – 32 Questions
Quantitative Ability – 34 Questions
Comprehension , Verbal and Reading – 34 Questions
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
Comprehension , Verbal and Reading
|Sectional Duration||60 minutes for each section|
|Total Duration||180 minutes|
|Calculator Use||On Screen basic calculator will be given|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Non-MCQs|
|Marking Pattern||For Non-MCQs,
+3 marks for ‘right answer’
No marks (or negative marks) for ‘no attempt or wrong ans..
The scoring scheme for multiple-choice questions (MCQ’s) is:
+3 for correct answer
-1 for wrong answer
There will be No marks are given or deducted for un-attempted questions.
The CAT 2017 Syllabus are issued on this page. Applicants can go through the links given given to download free of cost Syllabus of CAT 2017. We have provided here Syllabus for CAT 2017, so people can start preparation and score good marks in CAT exam. Candidates are advised to bookmark our portal Cutoff.Guru for latest update and stay connected to get more updates on CAT 2017 Exam.