IBPS CWE VI PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016-17 is available to download pdf, IBPS PO Exam is going to be held on tentative dates 6th, 22nd & 23rd Oct 2016 for prelims exam & 20th Nov 2016 for mains exam. Applicants have to start preparation of IBPS Common Written Examination PO Exam based on previous analysis of paper & official notification released by IBPS portal some Important topics are given, candidate have to thoroughly prepare for each topics, also latest pattern of IBPS PO Exam for academic year 2016-17 link given below. IBPS PO/MT Exam is conducted in to three steps Pre-Exam, Mains Exam & Interview round; candidate preparing for prelims & mains exam the detailed syllabus in pdf download is available. IBPS PO Exam is online computer based exam, each question will be based on objective type questions, & through negative marks for each wrong answer will be there for more details of IBPS PO Syllabus 2016 read complete article.
IBPS CWE VI PO Exam Details
Candidate must understand the syllabus & exam pattern for Prelims as well Mains Exam. IBPS PO Pre-Exam will conducted to test out candidate point to point perception & IBPS PO Mains exam for holistic skills, candidate have to understand the importance of examination that each round is that important to get eligible for IBPS CWE probationary officer conducted by official IBPS. IBPS PO exam is National level exam conducted each year to provided vacancies in banking sectors, exam will held on computer based online test the latest pattern for IBPS PO Pre & Mains Exam.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
- Entire Question for Pre-Exam will be asked form three sections.
- The Question will be based on Objective type Question.
- Total Question will be asked are 100 Questions.
- Total Marks for each question is 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking will be there, 1/4th marks will be deducted for each in correct answer.
- Each section will have same weightage with section wise cut off.
- Duration for the Exam is 1 hour.
|Name of section||No. of Questions||Marks|
IBPS PO Mains Exam pattern 2016
- Entire Question for Mains Exam will be asked from five sections.
- Question will be based of Objective type questions.
- There will 200 Question will be asked, each carry 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- Time Duration for exam is 2 hour.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
IBPS PO Syllabus 2016
IBPS PO Reasoning Syllabus 2016
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Letter & Symbol Series
- Statement & Argument
- Verbal Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Making Judgments
- Logical Problems
IBPS PO English Syllabus 2016
- Sentence Completion
- Active Passive Voice
- Indirect & Direct Speech
- Word Formation
- Theme Detection
- Topic Rearrangement of Passage
- Spotting Error Questions
- Passage Completion
- Phrases & Idioms
- Grammar Rules
- Sentence Improvement
- Topic Comprehension (Deriving the Conclusion)
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement Questions
- One Word Substitution
- Fill In The Blanks etc.
IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2016
- Number system
- Square root & cube root
- HCF & LCM
- Number series
- Decimal Fractions
- Pie Charts
- Bar & Line Graphs
- Mixed graphs
- Time & work
- Average & Ages Ratio
- Profit and loss
- Permutation & combination
- Time & Distance
- Data tables
- Problems based on numbers
- Approximation Wrong Number
- Simple interest & compound interest
- Case study
IBPS PO General Awareness Syllabus 2016
- Current affairs of last six months
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Indian Economy
- Books & Their Authors
- Indian Constitution
- History of Banking
- Banking terms
- International Economy
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies etc.
IBPS PO Computer Syllabus 2016
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic computer terminology
- Database Management System
- Software & Hardware
- Basic knowledge of Internet etc.