- Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017
- Indian Navy Kaaryekshak -II Recruitment 2017 @indiannaval.nic.in
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman-II Group B Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Chargeman Group B Posts
- Application fee Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Recruitment 2017
- Pay Scale for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Jobs 2017
- How to fill Indian Navy Chargeman Posts Online Application Process
- Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Notification pdf
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 has been released official notification in the month of December 2016. The Indian Naval Department of India has invited the applicant to fill 121 Vacancies of Erstwhile Chargeman-II Posts. Applicants interested in Latest Defence Jobs in India can register the application form for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017. Job hunters can grab this opportunity of Latest Government Jobs in Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai. Read this article to know about how to fill online application for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 starting from 24th December 2016 till 12th January 2017.
Indian Naval Department, Naval Dockyard has recently invited the candidates to apply Naval Dockyard Erstwhile Charge man-II Recruitment 2017, So applicants must apply before the last dates. Here we are providing the complete details on Indian Navy Chargeman Group B NonGazetted, NonIndustrial Recruitment 2017 such as Eligibility, Vacancies and other details. For more updates on Indian Nay Recruitment 2017 can visit the official link i.e. www.indiannaval.nic.in. Aspirants by visiting through official website can apply online for online Indian Navy Chargeman Central Government Jobs given here.
Department Name: Indian Navy
Post Name: Erstehile Chargeman-II (Group B, NonGazetted, NonIndustrial) Posts
Total Vacancies: 121 Posts
Location of Job: India
Age Limit: Check Below
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification.
Official Link: www.indiannaval.nic.in
Discipline wise Vacancy Details
- Production, Planning & Control: 32 Posts.
- Engineering: 33 Posts
- Maintainance: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 14 Posts
- Construction: 24 Posts
- Weapon: 08 Posts
Aspirants interested can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman Recruitment 2017 below mentioned are complete details.
Name of Posts: Chargeman-II (Group B NonIndustrial, NonGazetted) Posts.
Total Vacancies: 121 Posts
Candidates applying for Latest Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 can check below criteria.
Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Kaaryekshak Recruitment 2017: Applicants must have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years for Indian Navy Erstwhile Chargeman Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs 2017: Aspirants should have passed Diploma in Engineering or Degree in Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry from any recognized board/university.
- For physically disabled students: Rs. 25/-.
- For OBC & General students: Rs.185/ -.
- ST / SC / and all other category students: Rs. 95/-.
Candidates selected will be paid Rs. 9300/ to Rs. 34800/ with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
- Go to official website of Indian Naval Department i.e. www.jobsuchi.com or www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Download the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Notification pdf.
- Then click on online application of Naval Dockyard Chargeman Posts.
- Fill the required information of Indian Navy Chargeman-II online application form.
- Upload all the scanned photograph along with signature.
- Now submit the form before the last date and take print for future use.