KCET 2016 Application Form is here till February 25, 2016 for candidates aspiring admission to B.Tech programmes offered by Emgineering Colleges of Karnataka State. Applicants can apply to appear in KCET 2016 through online mode. Aspirants before filling the application form, must keep ready all their documents that are required to upload. Applicants can check the details like eligibility criteria, application fee before applying the KCET 2016. Aspirants should know about the summarized details of online application form for KCET 2016 provided here. Those who are interested can fill KCET 2016 Application Form details here.
Latest: KCET 2016 Admit Card available now – Download here
KCET 2016 Application Form
The Application Form Procedure for KCET 2016 are followed below. The candidates can go through the KCET 2016 eligibility criteria and know complete details before applying the exam. The mode of KCET 2016 Application Form could be submitted online only. Following are the steps followed by the applicant to apply for KCET 2016.
KCET 2016 Application Form Procedure
Steps to be followed to Apply Online:
- Download the notification from official website portal.
- Read the complete information given in it carefully.
- Download the sample application.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Upload all the required documents like photo,signature.
- Download e-challan and pay fees.
- Take print for future use.
Step 1 – Registration Process
Applicants must create the user id by entering their allpersonal details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc and User ID which contains at least Min 6 characters and Max 16 characters along with a password which should be at least Min 8 character and Max 20 character with included 1 alphabet, 1 special character and 1 number. Fill the secret question with answer of your choice. Candidates must fill it very carefully and should remember it. In any case,if candidates forget his password the secret question would be helpful to regenerate the password. After you have generated the user id and password, applicants has to login from official website and by using same user id and password entered at time of registration.
Step 2 – Student information and study details
Aspirants had to enter the complete details mentioned here. The two forms will be same adjacent forms.Candidates in student details, should enter all the information like mother tongue, contact details, postal address, reservation category, annual income,etc. Remember in study details must fill all your qualifying exam details.
Step 3 – Photo & Sign Upload
Applicants need to upload all the required documents like photograph,signature, left hand thumb impression.Candidates must take care of following details while uploading the documents online submission of KCET 2016 Application Form as per prescribed manner.
Important points to remember while uploading documents
- Candidates should take scanned copy of their photograph, left hand thumb impression and mother/ father/ guardian signature.
- The format of all scanned images files must be in jpeg/jpg only.
- The files should not be more than 40 kb for all scanned documents.
- The photograph dimension must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- The left hand impression and signature impression must be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
KCET 2016 Application Form Fee
The application fee for KCET 2016 application form are listed below:
- For General and OBC applicants: Rs. 650
- For SC/ST/Category-I applicants: Rs. 500
- PU/12th Std Studied other than Karnataka: Rs. 750
Before submitting the application form candidates must submit the application fee. The fee can be payed through the Bank Challan and can be downloaded from official site. When students will step wise fill the application form, the challan will be displayed for download. Aspirants need to take the e-challan to the bank and submit the fee.
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
After that candidates must take the payment slip as a confirmation that KCET 2016 application form fess is paid. Candidates must keep it with them till end of the admission process.
Quick Links –
- KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Exam Pattern – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Admit Card – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Syllabus – Check Here