KCET 2016 Exam Pattern – The Exam Pattern of KCET 2016 comprises of complete details on number of questions, duration of exam, marking scheme for candidates, who are going to appear for exam. It would be helpful for the aspirants of KCET 2016 in understanding the pattern of questions asked in paper. Candidates before appearing for the exam must know the KCET 2016 Exam Pattern to get idea of question paper. Applicant can check exam pattern of KCET 2016 for exam preparation of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2016.
The KCET 2016 was conducted on May 4 and May 5 2016. Out of these dates, first day the Mathematics paper was successfully conducted and on the second day, physics paper and chemistry was conducted. For the duration preparation of entrance exam,candidates should prepare for the exam as per exam date of KCET 2016.
KCET 2016 Exam Pattern
- Applicants seeking admissions to various engineering courses need to appear for test of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- As per prescribed syllabus of KCET 2016 questions are asked in common Entrance Test.
Each 60 questions as asked for subjects (PCM) with total number of questions are 180.
- For each question carries 1 marks and overall exam was of 180 marks.
- The duration of examination is 1 hour and 20 minutes given o candidates for solving the question paper.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates need to keep in mind that they should use only black and blue point pen to write in exam.
- Applicants can download free Sample Papers of KCET 2016 for exact paper pattern.
See More –
- KCET 2016 Answer Key – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria -Check Here
- KCET 2016 Seat Allotment – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Sample Papers – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Application Form – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Exam Pattern – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Result – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Exam Date – Check Here
- KCET 2016 Admit Card – Check Here