MPPSC Civil Services Cut off 2017 for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. MP state civil services prelims and mains exam expected cut off marks check here.
MPPSC Civil Services Cut off 2017
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a notification regarding MPPSC State Civil Services (Prelims) Exam which has been scheduled on 24th January 2017. Here we have provided all details related to this notification. There are 358 vacancies as per the notification which has to be filled through this examination. Vacant posts are in different department under State government of Madhya Pradesh.
MPPSC Civil Services cut off 2017 of this exam has not been revealed. It will be decided by the exam conducting board based on certain aspects such as number of candidates applying for the exam, level of question asked, etc. The Cut off marks is basically the criteria for short listing the candidates in prelims as it is a common exam for all those who apply. To qualify the Prelims one have to score at least same as the Cut off Marks.
Expected cut off marks for MPPSC State Civil Services Exam will be released after the examination date. You can check our website regularly as once the MP state civil service cut off will be released we will upload it on this page. Because knowing the MPPSC civil services previous year cut off marks of any exam is and important thing as it gives and idea that what is the lowest mark that we have to score to qualify the exam.
MPPSC Civil Services Prelims Cut off 2017
On the basis of previous year cut off and some other aspects we have assumed the cut off marks of 2017 (Prelims) of MPPSC State Civil Services. We have provided here the expected cut off of both General Studies as well as General Aptitude test applied for the different categories. Below we have also provided details about the cut off to see whether one will qualify or not.
Knowing the mppsc civil services prelims cut off 2017 marks will give an idea to the applicants that at least how much marks one have to score to qualify the paper. According to that candidate can prepare for MPPSC State Civil Services Exams. Cut Off disqualifies all the non serious candidates and send the qualifying candidates to next level.
MPPSC Civil Services Mains Cut off 2017
Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for MP state services mains cut off to declare, now their wait is over, soon the MPPSC is going to declare the official cut off on their website. You can check through our website or visit official website. Expected cut off determines the minimum cut off required to get selected for interview round. Candidates also check the answer key solution for the mains exam.
MP State Civil Services Cut off
- It is important to note that the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the aspirants in Main Exam as well as the Interview round.
- Aspirants must be informed that the Prelims of MPPSC State Civil Services is held for screening purpose only and the scores obtained by the candidate in this will not be considered for the preparation of Merit list.
- The MPPSC State Civil Services Cut off (Prelims) will be different for both the Papers viz. General Studies and General Aptitude Test. Candidates will have to qualify Cut off for both the above individually as well as overall cut off.
- Separate Cut off will be applicable for the candidates from the respective category i.e. General, OBC, SC, ST, Persons with Disability.
- Also, there will be distinct Cut off for the Male and Female aspirants.
MP Civil Services Expected Cut off
How to check MPPSC civil services cut off marks for prelims and mains exam.
- Visit the official website of MPPSC.
- See for MPPSC civil services 2017 cut off on homepage.
- Now Download the Expected cut off
- Save the pdf for future reference.
For more details regarding the MPPSC State Civil Services Cut off 2017 you can logon to the official website. Candidates can also check our website regularly as we will be uploading all the latest updates about this. Once the official cut off will be released we will upload that too.