RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 New Rajasthan PSC SI, Platoon Commander Exam Pattern rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in RPSC SI Previous Papers download links.
Candidates can find the latest RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 on the official site of RPSC Rajasthan Government that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in along with the exam pattern. Also we have uploaded the same on our site for the convenience of the applicants.
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification for the RPSC Sub Inspector recruitment exam 2017 and now candidates are looking for the syllabus of the same from site to site but not anymore because here on our site you will find the latest syllabus that too for free of cost. Aspirants can download the RPSC Sub Inspector 2017 Syllabus along with the exam pattern from the links that have been mentioned below on this page. The syllabus and exam pattern are important aspects of an exam as they help a lot in preparing a good preparation plan for the exam and therefore all the applicants are requested to go through these links carefully.
We advise aspirants to check out the syllabus thoroughly and then start preparing with the topics which they found to be hard as soon as possible so that they can get a good grip on these topics before the exam and thus can score good marks.
Candidates who wish to know more about the RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus can check out their official site or can continue to scroll down this page. All the important details have been mentioned at the bottom of this page.
RPSC Exam Pattern for Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Exam
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is a government body which came into existence on 16th August 1949. The head office of RPSC is located at Jaipur Road, Ajmer. The basic objective of this commission is to conduct recruitment exams for various departments of the Rajasthan Government and now it’s the turn of RPSC to conduct exam for the recruitment of AI and Platoon Commander.
Applicants must use this opportunity for their best as it’s a golden opportunity to get a government job and therefore prepare accordingly. Candidates are required to have a clear idea about the exam pattern as it will surely help you crack this tough exam.
RPSC Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander exam 2017 will be consisting of two subjects that are general Hindi, and, general knowledge and general science. Each of them consists of 200 marks and the time limit for the exam is two hours.
RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
|Subjects or Topic Name||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General Hindi||200||2 hours|
|General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
RPSC Platoon Commander Syllabus 2017
Candidates who have applied for the RPSC Sub Inspector Exam 2017 are requested to go through the latest syllabus of the recruitment test which has been provided here. There have been some changes in the syllabus so aspirants are advised not to consult the old RPSC platoon commander syllabus, prepare only from the Rajasthan SI syllabus pdf provided here in order to score good marks. You can also check the syllabus from the official site of the RPSC that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. and can make your exam strategy accordingly.
RPSC SI Syllabus 2017
RPSC SI 2017 Syllabus – General knowledge
- Statementand Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion,
Courses of Action
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability: Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections, Venn diagram.
- Basic Numeracy (Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis)
- Number System, Problems on Numbers and Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion,
Compound Proportion, Percentage, Average, H.C.F., L.C.M., Square Root, Cube Root, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes.
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart) and Interpretation of Categorized Data, Sampling, Probability, Linear Regression and Correlation, Distribution (Binomial, Poisson & Normal).
RPSC SI 2017 Syllabus – General Science
- General and Everyday Science-
• Basics of Physics, Chemistry and Biological Sciences.
• Basic Knowledge of Computers and Use of Information Technology in
• Food and Nutrition, Health Care.
• General Issues on Environment, Ecological Preservation, Conservation of Natural Resources,
Wildlife and Biodiversity.
• Contributions of Scientists in the Development of Science and Technology with Particular
Reference to India
• Importance of Science and Technology in development of India
RPSC SI 2017 Syllabus pdf – Hindi
Candidates can get more information regarding RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 by visiting official portal. Applicants are requested to visit the official site from time to time in order to keep themselves updated with the latest happenings related to the exam. Also, you can bookmark our site as we will be updating the latest news instantly concerning the RPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam 2017.